Friday, January 16, 2009

Spring Collection 2009

These are the pieces from my spring 2009 collection that will be sold across Canada.
Mazie T Accessories will be showcases my pieces to all of her clients starting Monday.
The pictured items will be mass produced based on customer orders.
I have also made pieces that are featuring the same stones but are one of a kind.

Please contact me to view additional pieces.
More pictures coming soon.

"Maude"
Featuring bright and lively colors...olive jade, white jade, and azurite.

"Stella"
Featuring Pink tones...cherry quartz, smokey quartz, and silver



"Erin"
Featuring pinks, browns, and yellows...agate, cherry quartz, and citrine.

"Peyton"
Featuring browns, blues, and golds...turquoise, bronzite, tiger eye, citrine, and pearls.



"Sophie"
Featuring pale blues, browns, and greys... amazonite, blue brown agate, smokey quartz, white jade, and blue boulder opal.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pam, these are stunning! I LOVE the Peyton line. Did you mention swhile back that you are having a party soon? Dena

Anonymous said...

Great Pieces! Do you sell at specific retail stores across Canada or can I purchase directly through you?